We categorize our services into four core service deliverable areas and these are,
– Managed services
– IT Infrastructure Support
– Systems Integration
– Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
A further detailed breakdown of our service portfolio is as enumerated here below
• Business Intelligence
• Business continuity, disaster recovery planning, design and implementation
• Deployment of Storage Area Network
• Information Communication Technology systems integration services
• We currently provide to our customers on premise managed services for their IT infrastructure to help them shift the burden of cost of ownership and focus on their core business.
• Information Communication Technology infrastructure support, including but not restricted to general support services such as Operating System and hardware failure.
• We also offer presales consulting services for our customers in order to enable them plan their solution and direct their ICT expenditures towards solutions that can help address their business need
• The company also carry out specialized training that is built around understanding our customer’s infrastructure and training their IT staff based on what is implemented in their environment.
• High Availability Solution Deployments for Critical Systems
• Virtualization and Cloud Computing focusing on all x86 hypervisor solutions i.e. Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix Xen, Oracle VM, and proprietary virtualization solutions like IBM-ViO Server, Integrity VM, Sun Oracle Logical Domains on the Servers, Network and Storage
• Backup Solutions
• Networking and Data Communication services
• Preventive Maintenance and System Health Checks
Our expertise is in Enterprise Level Solutions. We have proven certified expertise in high
Availability enterprise storage and disaster recovery solutions. Our core strengths are
1. Supply and maintenance of SISC & RISC Servers
2. Deployment and maintenance of LAN & WAN infrastructure.
3. Deployment and maintenance of user workstation & printers
4. Managed Systems Integration and Infrastructure maintenance services.
5. Supply and Configuration of Systems Software and Applications e.g. Microsoft
Windows Server and Oracle Database.
6. Deployment and support for entry level to high end Storage Area Networks
7. Deployment of Backup and Security applications such as VERITAS Net Backup,
Symantec End Point Security etc.